Senior Associate | Financial Services Risk and Regulation
Working as a key member of the financial services risk and regulation team, you will assist with the delivery of important programmes of work to both local and global clients. This role would suit an individual with previous experience within financial services and experience working in a regulated environment.
Within this role you will:
- Use your knowledge of the financial services industry to deliver practical and effective solutions to clients
- Take responsibility for elements of multiple projects
- Build strong relationships with third parties and clients
- Have the opportunity to further develop deep technical expertise in risk and regulation
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience delivering projects within a financial services environment
- Professional qualifications in either finance (ACA, ACCA), project management (PRINCE2, MSP, PMP) and or/ risk qualifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Good understanding of how the regulatory environment impacts the financial services industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.