Senior Associate | Financial Services Risk and Regulation
Working as a key member of the financial services risk and regulation team, you will assist with the delivery of important programmes of work to both local and global clients. This role would suit an individual with previous experience within financial services and experience working in a regulated environment.
Within this role you will:
- Use your knowledge of the financial services industry to deliver practical and effective solutions to clients
- Take responsibility for elements of multiple projects
- Build strong relationships with third parties and clients
- Have the opportunity to further develop deep technical expertise in risk and regulation
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience delivering projects within a financial services environment
- Professional qualifications in either finance (ACA, ACCA), project management (PRINCE2, MSP, PMP) and or/ risk qualifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Good understanding of how the regulatory environment impacts the financial services industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.