Senior Associate | Financial Services Risk and Regulation
Working as a key member of the financial services risk and regulation team, you will assist with the delivery of important programmes of work to both local and global clients. This role would suit an individual with previous experience within financial services and experience working in a regulated environment.
Within this role you will:
- Use your knowledge of the financial services industry to deliver practical and effective solutions to clients
- Take responsibility for elements of multiple projects
- Build strong relationships with third parties and clients
- Have the opportunity to further develop deep technical expertise in risk and regulation
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience delivering projects within a financial services environment
- Professional qualifications in either finance (ACA, ACCA), project management (PRINCE2, MSP, PMP) and or/ risk qualifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Good understanding of how the regulatory environment impacts the financial services industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce. Working in the sales operation function of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services on the market, you will generate critical business insight through analysis of data made available to you.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.