Senior Associate | Dispute Resolution
A highly regarded provider of professional services is currently seeking a proactive individual to join their dispute resolution team. Working within a Partner led team, the successful candidate will provide legal advice on a range of issues, whilst developing strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Managing files with minimal Partner input
- Ensuring team members record and bill their time in accordance to policies and procedures
- Acting as a leading point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
- Assisting with coaching and development of paralegals, trainees and new joiners
- Generating repeat business from existing clients through providing quality technical advice to clients
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in law
- Excellent academic background, minimum 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent)
- Experience from ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent)
- Excellent drafting and writing communication skills
- Adopting a positive approach to change
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic new part time/reduced hours opportunity to join an established provider of professional services, providing support to Service Line Heads across the group.