Senior Associate | Dispute Resolution
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a prestigious law firm, perfect for an individual with excellent communication skills and a proactive, flexible attitude. Working as a senior fee earner as part of a Partner led team, the successful candidate will provide technically advanced legal advice on a range of issues, whilst developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries alike.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being able to manage files with minimal Partner input
- Ensuring clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will be incurred on each matter and providing updates as required
- Being a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of and being able to generate repeat business from existing clients
- Acting as mentor for Trainees and Associates and being accountable for the coaching and development of paralegals, trainees and new joiners
- Preparing for and attending business development meetings to achieve a positive outcome
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years' post-qualification experience in law
- Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent)
- Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent) demonstrating good, consistent performance over the last two financial years
- Proactively contribute to the development of know-how, including precedents, practice notes and publications
- Demonstrate an ability to establish, build and maintain relationships with external contacts
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading international Wealth Management and Investment Bank is seeking an individual with experience in legal and regulatory matters related to banking, investment and trust company business. As Head of Legal you will provide high quality legal advice and solutions to the internal business, playing an important role in ensuring client’s receive accurate and coherent legal advice.