Senior Associate | Client Onboarding
Drive the efficiency and consistency of standards and controls for client onboarding and remediation in multiple jurisdictions, within a fast-paced environment where you will become part of a progressive and high performing team.
In this forward thinking and innovative international wealth management business, you will play a crucial role in meeting core strategic objectives and delivering unrivalled client experience, where you will have the opportunity to reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the organisation and it’s communities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to all relevant remediation projects and sales and relationship management teams in client review meetings
- Performing AML/KYC due diligence checks on existing clients and assess client files for politically exposed persons
- Liaising with business partners, client onboarding set up and AML compliance to remove obstacles impacting the review process while balancing the need for quality and regulatory compliance
- Supporting continuous process improvement to ensure alignment with any changes to the operating and/or regulatory environment
- Administering the client exit process, providing support and guidance to the relevant business area in respect of exception documentation and approval processes
Skills and expertise required:
- Proven extensive and relevant work experience within the banking/financial services industry
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills with a track record in excellent service delivery
- Experience and deep understanding of KYC, AML and Due Diligence and working in a regulatory and control environment
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and handle conflict
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over quality
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.