Senior Associate | Business Recovery Services
Our client, is currently seeking a professional individual to join their business recovery services advisory team. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of engagements, including interacting with clients and building strong business relationships across the region.
- Delivering tailored services to clients which meet their needs and requirements
- Keeping up with the latest industry emerging trends
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for board, shareholder and creditors meetings
- Closing cases, including preparation of final reports, accounts and statutory findings
- Providing support to more junior team members
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ insolvency and restructuring experience
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.