Senior Associate Accountant
Joining a small team, you will provide a hands-on professional service to corporate and fund clients whilst being responsible for all financial reporting requirements for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements for all entities
- Completion of Adjusted Net Liquid Assets calculations where required
- Undertaking periodic valuations on allocated fund clients within agreed reporting time frames
- Preparing valuations for a portfolio of entities in accordance with documented valuation methods
- Liaising with external Investment Managers/Advisors
- Being an authorised B signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold an ACA/ACCA qualification
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and other financial reports for different legal entities and regulatory types
- A good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a challenging role in a market leading organisation where you will manage an interesting portfolio of complex and high risk cases, whilst acting as a key point of contact providing management and technical support to a team of Fund Administrators, specialising in private equity.
Progress your funds career in this global organisation where you will be part of a diverse workforce, supporting you in further developing your knowledge and skills. Working with the management team you have the opportunity to develop and implement business strategies to support the growth and expansion of the business.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the static data team in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, where you will be inspired to find innovative ways to ensure the integrity of data and record keeping within the company’s core systems, driving forward new opportunities and generating ideas that encourage value added initiatives.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.