Senior Associate Accountant
Joining a small team, you will provide a hands-on professional service to corporate and fund clients whilst being responsible for all financial reporting requirements for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements for all entities
- Completion of Adjusted Net Liquid Assets calculations where required
- Undertaking periodic valuations on allocated fund clients within agreed reporting time frames
- Preparing valuations for a portfolio of entities in accordance with documented valuation methods
- Liaising with external Investment Managers/Advisors
- Being an authorised B signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold an ACA/ACCA qualification
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and other financial reports for different legal entities and regulatory types
- A good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.