Senior Associate Accountant
Joining a small team, you will provide a hands-on professional service to corporate and fund clients whilst being responsible for all financial reporting requirements for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements for all entities
- Completion of Adjusted Net Liquid Assets calculations where required
- Undertaking periodic valuations on allocated fund clients within agreed reporting time frames
- Preparing valuations for a portfolio of entities in accordance with documented valuation methods
- Liaising with external Investment Managers/Advisors
- Being an authorised B signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold an ACA/ACCA qualification
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and other financial reports for different legal entities and regulatory types
- A good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.