Senior Associate Accountant
Joining a small team, you will provide a hands-on professional service to corporate and fund clients whilst being responsible for all financial reporting requirements for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual and interim financial statements for all entities
- Completion of Adjusted Net Liquid Assets calculations where required
- Undertaking periodic valuations on allocated fund clients within agreed reporting time frames
- Preparing valuations for a portfolio of entities in accordance with documented valuation methods
- Liaising with external Investment Managers/Advisors
- Being an authorised B signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold an ACA/ACCA qualification
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and other financial reports for different legal entities and regulatory types
- A good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.