Senior Applications Engineer
A great role within a leading provider of intellectual property management and technology services. Being an integral part of the team, you will deliver key projects in line with business systems roadmap, developing and constructing new and existing applications.
- Ensuring the delivery of business systems solutions across all sites, including post deployment support as required
- Participating and leading projects, delivering new solutions and functionality and providing service improvements across the application stack
- Developing and mentoring junior members of the team and providing technical expertise and support to business units
- Analysing root causes and identifying and resolving repeat issues
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A broad technical understanding of a wide range of platforms and technologies, including Microsoft Windows, Citrix-ShareFile, Atlassian-JIRA, Cerberus-FTP, MS Sharepoint, MS Power BI, MS Dynamics CRM and Cloud technologies
- Ability to work independently and within a tight knit team
- Strong negotiation ability and problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Join an independent provider of specialist offshore financial services to provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions. This role may require travel to other offices to support business strategies and deployment.