Senior Applications Engineer
A great role within a leading provider of intellectual property management and technology services. Being an integral part of the team, you will deliver key projects in line with business systems roadmap, developing and constructing new and existing applications.
- Ensuring the delivery of business systems solutions across all sites, including post deployment support as required
- Participating and leading projects, delivering new solutions and functionality and providing service improvements across the application stack
- Developing and mentoring junior members of the team and providing technical expertise and support to business units
- Analysing root causes and identifying and resolving repeat issues
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A broad technical understanding of a wide range of platforms and technologies, including Microsoft Windows, Citrix-ShareFile, Atlassian-JIRA, Cerberus-FTP, MS Sharepoint, MS Power BI, MS Dynamics CRM and Cloud technologies
- Ability to work independently and within a tight knit team
- Strong negotiation ability and problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service.