Senior Applications Engineer
A great role within a leading provider of intellectual property management and technology services. Being an integral part of the team, you will deliver key projects in line with business systems roadmap, developing and constructing new and existing applications.
- Ensuring the delivery of business systems solutions across all sites, including post deployment support as required
- Participating and leading projects, delivering new solutions and functionality and providing service improvements across the application stack
- Developing and mentoring junior members of the team and providing technical expertise and support to business units
- Analysing root causes and identifying and resolving repeat issues
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A broad technical understanding of a wide range of platforms and technologies, including Microsoft Windows, Citrix-ShareFile, Atlassian-JIRA, Cerberus-FTP, MS Sharepoint, MS Power BI, MS Dynamics CRM and Cloud technologies
- Ability to work independently and within a tight knit team
- Strong negotiation ability and problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a key member of the IT team, you will provide primarily 2nd line support to a user base across 3 locations. This role will involve dealing with user requests over the phone and email.
As Global IT Service Support Manager you will assist in executing the long-term support strategies by coordinating the effective delivery of 24/7 support globally for the group.
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.
A new role within the IT team of an established provider of professional services, assisting the business application team who supports the wider group on a full range of IT responsibilities. This role would suit a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their IT career.
New opportunity for an analytical individual, who will provide front-end administration and usage support for ViewPoint to the professional services client.