Are you a highly analytical individual that is looking to utilise your skills in an interesting, varied role? This growing business is looking for a new Analyst to join their team. Previous relevant experience is not required and a range of backgrounds will be considered – legal, funds, compliance! Full training will be given.
- Managing your own portfolio of listing applications
- Reviewing applications, taking them apart, analysing and interrogating the information
- Managing client relationships
- Assisting in the delivery of external workshops and, internal seminars and presentations
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally studying towards, or willingness to study towards a relevant professional qualifications such as CISI
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous client service experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Treasury, you will assist with the day-to-day cash funding requirements of this commercial group. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with numbers and has excellent attention to detail.