Senior AML Analyst
You will be a key advisor to the business, clients and investors on AML matters in particular within the corporate services area. This role specialises in Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism, assisting with the continuing client due diligence procedures both ore and post client/investor take on.
- Ensuring accurate and complete customer due diligence records are maintained to cover new business, name changes, transfers of interest and changes in structure, addressing enquiries and collating documentation in line with company policy
- Providing guidance to the corporate services client facing teams and key stakeholders, ensuring files are prepared accurately within a timely manner
- Managing and administering the production, review and remediation of reports
- Preparing AML reports as required for client boards
- Performing periodic reviews of customer due diligence files
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in AML/CFT or a compliance role within the financial services sector
- Experience and knowledge of corporate services would be advantageous but not essential
- Ideally a working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular creating reports driven by Excel functions would be advantageous
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.