A great opportunity to join the corporate team of a growing, global outsourced administration services provider. You will manage a portfolio of clients and structures including SPVs within Jersey, Ireland, Cayman and Bahrain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients and ensuring they are managed effectively
- Displaying technical expertise on client structures, including regulatory requirements
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Establishing good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters and billing in timely manner
- Reviewing aged debt and other financial information
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA
- Committed to achieveing excellence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.