A great opportunity to join the corporate team of a growing, global outsourced administration services provider. You will manage a portfolio of clients and structures including SPVs within Jersey, Ireland, Cayman and Bahrain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients and ensuring they are managed effectively
- Displaying technical expertise on client structures, including regulatory requirements
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Establishing good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters and billing in timely manner
- Reviewing aged debt and other financial information
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA
- Committed to achieveing excellence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an ambitious financial services company, you will assist in managing a portfolio of private wealth clients, covering a variety of trust structures. 12 month fixed term contract.
A fantastic junior level opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide administrative support on a varied portfolio of trusts and companies.
This is a great opportunity to join a Group finance team within a publicly listed provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services.
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.