Senior Administrator | Trust
A great opportunity to join the corporate team of a growing, global outsourced administration services provider. You will manage a portfolio of clients and structures including SPVs within Jersey, Ireland, Cayman and Bahrain.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients and ensuring they are managed effectively
- Displaying technical expertise on client structures, including regulatory requirements
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Establishing good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters and billing in timely manner
- Reviewing aged debt and other financial information
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA
- Committed to achieveing excellence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
An international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services are currently seeking a motivated individual to join their corporate services team.
An ideal opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, as part of the private clients team within an international provider of financial services. Here you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in supporting the team members to achieve the organisations renowned high levels of service.