Senior Administrator | Private Wealth
You will work closely with the private wealth team to manage a varied portfolio of private wealth clients. This role requires good attention to detail and would suit a trust administrator looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being a technical expert on client structures, including any applicable regulatory requirements
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Establishing good relationships with suppliers, team members and clients
- Preparing fee costs and accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Hold or currently studying towards ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to work in a reward-driven commercial organisation, that plays a vital role in island life and strives to ensure that all employees contribute to the growth of the business, whilst offering a range of exciting benefits and corporate discounts for all employees.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.