Senior Administrator | Real Estate
A great opportunity for an experienced Administrator with an interest in real estate. You will assist in the delivery of a comprehensive first class administrative service to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and updating client information
- Maintenance of statutory books for own client portfolio
- Scheduling meetings and preparing agendas
- Reviewing the set-up of clients
- Coaching and supervising more junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Sound academic background and holds a relevant professional qualification
- Experience running own portfolio and coaching junior team members
- Understanding of basic client statements and current local finance regulatory requirements
- Takes responsibility for own personal development
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.
A leading provider of wealth management services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the efficient and accurate administration of closed and open ended investment companies, unit trusts and limited partnerships.