Senior Administrator | Performance and Reward Management
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area, be committed and driven to achieving excellence for your colleagues and your clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing your client’s portfolio and offering advice
- Preparing resolutions for companies and trusts
- Supervising and assisting with the training of Trainee Administrators and Administrators
- Maintaining client records ensuring statutory records are kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of local legislation
- Hold ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the Company.
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
Great temporary opportunity for an experienced trust administrator to join a well-established wealth management company for a period of 11 months.
Joining the Private Wealth team of this leading global trust, funds and corporate services business. Drawing from your existing Trust experience, you will work with a complex and diverse portfolio of clients.