Senior Administrator | Investment and Treasury Services
As a key team member of the team you will look after liquidity for bespoke cash arrangements, placing money market instruments, foreign exchange transactions and performing ad hoc investment and treasury related enquiries.
- Assisting with the day to day liquidity management and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensuring all cash and foreign exchange entries are correctly entered in to systems
- Assisting with queries and solutions for clients and trustees
- Performing other duties to support the Directors and team
Key skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or be willing to study towards ACI Dealing Certificate
- Thorough understanding of money markets, foreign exchange and investment markets
- Accuracy and the ability to work independently
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant treasury experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.