Senior Administrator | Funds
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.
Duties will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
- Providing support in the opening of accounts
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a funds role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Team player
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.