Senior Administrator | Funds
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.
Duties will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
- Providing support in the opening of accounts
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a funds role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Team player
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.