Senior Administrator | Funds
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly. You may also have some mentoring responsibilities for more junior members of the team.
Duties will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
- Providing support in the opening of accounts
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a funds role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Team player
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.