Senior Administrator | Funds
A fantastic opportunity within a leading provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly.
- Managing a portfolio of fund structures
- Ensuring client records are updated
- Assisting with the opening of bank accounts
- Taking on additional administration tasks as required
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a professional ICSA qualification or equivalent
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.