Senior Administrator | Private Equity
Joining the private equity team, you will undertake responsibility for a portfolio of clients, act as a guide for junior members and support the team Manager in ensuring all processes undertaken are in line with company procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the production of accounts
- Bookkeeping and reviewing ledgers regularly
- Ensuring compliance monitoring of funds are carried out
- Mentoring and training more junior team members
- Attending board meetings
Key skills and expertise required:
- General knowledge of banking systems
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA, AAT or CAT
- Strong team member and commitment to delivering outstanding client service
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate leadership
If you’d like more information regarding this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.