Senior Administrator | Family Office
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator to join a growing family office. An exciting and varied position where you will gain experience administering a family’s real estate portfolio.
Within this role your duties will include:
- Administration of a varied portfolio of clients
- Supervising and coaching more junior members of staff
- Drafting minutes and resolutions for meetings
- Conducting periodic file reviews and risk assessments
What do you need?
- Ideally holding or studying towards a relevant qualification such as ICSA/STEP Diploma
- Good understanding of financial statements, cash management and budgets
- Minimum 3 years’ real estate administration experience
- An inquisitive, team player with a flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure
If you’d like to find out more information about this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all time.