Senior Administrator | Family Office
A great role within a family office team, delivering a first-class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a varied portfolio of clients, in accordance with procedures
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day matters
- Maintenance of statutory books for own portfolio
- Supervising more junior members of staff
- Reviewing payment instructions prepared by more junior staff
- Delegation of covering letters sending documents out and basic letters to more junior staff
Experience and skills required:
- Sound academic background
- Studying for or a willingness to study for a table 4 qualification
- 4 years relevant industry administration experience with at least 3 years’ experience in running own portfolio
- Experience of developing and coaching others on a one-to-one basis
- Experience of administering portfolios for ultra-high net worth private/family office clients and understanding their needs
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.