Senior Administrator | Family Office Services
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join the family office services team of a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider.
In this role you will deliver a comprehensive first-class administrative service to a varied portfolio of clients in line with the defined business activities. You will maintain and enhance client relationships on own portfolio, including the supervision and development of junior team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity to reach your full potential and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career. This organisation is recognised for fostering an environment where people are valued and listened to and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a varied portfolio of clients, in accordance with procedures
- Responsibility for the maintenance of statutory books for own portfolio
- Coaching and supervising more junior members of staff
- Assisting with the review of accounts/financial statements
- Reviewing payment instructions prepared by more junior staff
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification
- Sound academic background
- Ideally at least 4 years relevant industry administration experience
- Experience of developing and coaching others on a one-to-one basis
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.