Senior Administrator | eBanking Helpdesk
Reporting to a team leader you will be responsible for dealing with the day-to-day servicing of all eBanking clients, providing 1st level support and managing service deliverables.
- Setting up and activating clients on the eBanking system, providing 1st level technical support for queries from internal and external clients
- Managing outstanding calls, providing updates to the business within agreed service level agreements
- Completing systems testing for new developments and defect fixes
- Developing a deep knowledge of operational processes on Olympic and across markets and industries
- Updating personal knowledge of regulatory and wealth management market
- Assisting with the reviewing of processes, procedures and systems in conjunction with the team
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of delivering business results within a client facing role
- Knowledge of eBanking systems and banking practices is essential
- Keyboard and telephony skills are essential
- Knowledge of payment routing, swift and BACS as well as knowledge of due diligence and KYC is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.