Senior Administrator | Due Diligence
A great role within a global leader of providing expert administrative services.
- Providing support to colleagues in all aspects of KYC for onboarding and re-assessment of client entities
- Liaising with committee members regarding relevant risk factors and other pertinent issues regarding KYC requirements
- Providing guidance to teams when required on the take-on and re-assessment of client matters, including presentations and training sessions as required
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for senior management in house companies and local/group compliance as required
- Assisting with the coordination and completion of daily CDD team tasks
- Providing support and assistance to compliance on project work as needed
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying or holding a professional qualification, ideally ICA/ ICSA at diploma level
- Strong academic background
- Practical knowledge and experience of the application of KYC regulations to a wide variety of client structures including funds and private wealth
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.