Senior Administrator | Custody Operations
An established and reputable provider of financial services is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their custody operations team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the daily preparation and processing of trades
- Inputting instructions to facilitate transfer or stock movements
- Collecting and reconciling fees and cash
- Ensuring high standards of client service is delivered at all times
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ banking operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Holding IAQ/ Securities Institute Investment Certificate would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.