Senior Administrator | Custody Operations
An established and reputable provider of financial services is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their Custody Operations team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the daily preparation and processing of trades
- Inputting instructions to facilitate transfer or stock movements
- Collecting and reconciling fees and cash
- Ensuring high standards of client service is delivered at all times
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years’ banking operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Holding IAQ/ Securities Institute Investment Certificate would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Treasury, you will assist with the day-to-day cash funding requirements of this commercial group. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with numbers and has excellent attention to detail.