Senior Administrator | Corporate Services
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Working within a rapidly developing arena in an international environment, you will assist in delivering complete, pragmatic solutions, having many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues and making every day different.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of an assigned client portfolio, including preparing board meeting minutes, resolutions and payments
- Proactively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
- Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date
- Supervising and assisting in the training and development of junior team members
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Strong academic background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.