Senior Administrator | Corporate
Enjoy a stimulating and challenging career as part of a driven and ambitious corporate division within a financial services organisation, which offers fantastic progression opportunities for both career and personal development across all areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
Working in this rewarding and fulfilling environment you will have responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients within corporate structures and employee benefit trusts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing and administering all aspects of your client portfolio with minimum supervision
- Ensuring workload is completed to highest of standards, within agreed timescales whilst also providing a high level of client care
- Maintaining solid knowledge and understanding of company and trust administration particularly anti-money laundering, compliance and regulatory issues
- Understanding key features within client businesses and identify areas for improvement
Experience and skills required:
- Previous relevant experience within the financial services industry
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of current company and trust legislation
- Excellent organisational and client care skills
- Team player with an eagerness to achieve team goals
- Excellent communication skills so that report progress or escalate problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.