Senior Administrator | Compliance | 3 Month Contract
Join an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.
There has never been a more exciting time to join this company and be part of an international workforce with an impressive business model based on trust and integrity.
Within this role you will contribute to the development, maintenance and implementation of the anti-money laundering (AML) and combating financing of terrorism (CFT) framework to ensure that the Jersey regulatory requirements are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and specialist advice on AML and CFT matters to the Jersey business as and when required
- Preparing and submitting the required periodic reports to the relevant governance structures and other stakeholders
- Providing AML and CFT induction training to new Jersey entrants
- Updating all published documentation with policies and procedures, including the AML and CFT handbook, and training material
- Continuously monitoring regulatory changes, legislative changes and industry updates and proactively identifying and reviewing the business impact
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a first degree in a legal related field or a degree in audit, risk management or compliance
- Hold a professional qualification such as ICA, CISI
- Membership of a relevant regulatory or compliance institute
- At least 3-4 years’ experience within this field of work/similar role
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.
Kick-start your compliance career in a modern and dynamic financial services organisation, where you will be part of a professional and friendly team.
Join an ambitious and rapidly developing Trust, Funds and Corporate Services business as Head of the Global Compliance division.
A unique career opportunity for an ambitious accounting or audit professional to join the finance team in a global mining company.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a well-established fiduciary services organisation, that prides itself on providing a personalised service, where you will design and develop new ways of working and have an input into the evolution of business processes on an ongoing basis.