Administrator / Senior Administrator | Client Due Diligence
Joining the Investor due diligence team, you will provide an exceptional service to in-group clients based in various locations around the world. You will ensure all client due diligence meets regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding basic and complex structures and being able to translate this into CDD requirements
- Reconciling CDD, inputting information accurately into internal systems and identifying and communicating deviations to the divisions as appropriate
- Assisting in managing the team email inbox, and responding to all queries in a timely manner
- Verifying, scanning and archiving CDD into electronic filing and hard copy storage
- Completing screening, using a variety of data sources
- Assisting more junior members in the team with queries on complex structures (for Senior Administrator level)
Experience and skills required:
- Finance sector experience and knowledge of KYC/KYB
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required
- Methodical approach and ability to maintain high levels of accuracy even with significant increases in volumes
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independent global specialist in trust, corporate and fund services is currently seeking a motivated individual to provide support to the business by providing technical guidance on all CDD related matters, financial crime legislation and codes of conduct.