Senior Administrator | Client Due Diligence
Joining the Investor Due Diligence Team, you will provide an exceptional service to in-group clients based in various locations around the world. You will ensure all client due diligence meets regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding basic and complex structures and being able to translate this into CDD requirements
- Reconciling CDD, inputting information accurately into internal systems and identifying and communicating deviations to the divisions as appropriate
- Assisting in managing the team email inbox, and responding to all queries in a timely manner
- Verifying, scanning and archiving CDD into electronic filing and hard copy storage
- Completing screening, using a variety of data sources
- For Senior Administrator level you will assist more junior members in the team with queries on complex structures
Experience and skills required:
- Finance sector experience and knowledge of KYC/KYB
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required
- Methodical approach and ability to maintain high levels of accuracy even with significant increases in volumes
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As a key member of the Compliance department, you will cover all areas of statutory and regulatory compliance providing technical advice, undertaking risk assessments and reporting for the business. You will be responsible for the development of policies and procedures to improve services and to ensure they are followed, monitored and reviewed with the objective of providing a first class service.
Joining the compliance function of a global financial administration services provider, you will assist the Director of Compliance in overseeing and managing compliance within the organisation, ensuring the company and employees are complying with both regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.