Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager | Investor Services | London
An exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join the investor services of a growing funds and corporate team within a well-established organisation, where the deliverance of exceptional client service is of great importance.
Working in this award winning fiduciary business you will gain exposure to varied clients and structures across multiple jurisdictions and have the opportunity make a big impact. You can expect your contribution to be highly valued whilst being supported to reach your career aspirations.
Supporting the Manager you will play a crucial part in creating a teamwork culture and acting as a team leader you will be responsible for both maintaining the shareholder register of open ended funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- People management of a small team offering ongoing support, training and development
- Leading and supporting on key operational projects
- Producing management information, key performance indicators and other regulatory reporting
- Supporting the strategy and growth of the team and business by identifying areas for process and client experience improvement
- Adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements and ownership of associated reporting
Experience and skills required:
- IOC qualified (alternatively working towards this qualification and/or equivalent)
- People management and leadership skills
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA/HMRC regulatory environment
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and efficient team, in a rapidly developing arena, within an international organisation. Every day will offer new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.