Senior Administrator | Accounting | Real Estate
Enjoy a stimulating and challenging career as part of a driven and ambitious real estate division within a financial services organisation, which offers fantastic progression opportunities for both career and personal development across all areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
Working in this rewarding and fulfilling environment you will have responsibility for providing fund accounting and financial reporting services to real estate clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day fund accounting and financial reporting services to a portfolio of real estate clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with GAAP (IFRS, US GAPP and FRS 102)
- Preparation of NAV calculations, capital call workings and distributions
- Working closely with the relevant administration teams to ensure that accounting records are accurate and transactions and activity within the portfolio are understood and incorporated into the accounting ledgers as appropriate
- Liaison with local accountants and/or Property Managers in relation to accounting for property level transactions
Experience and skills required:
- Hold, or have substantially completed a professional ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Moderate fund related accounting experience
- Real estate and funds knowledge would be advantageous
- Ability to work without supervision
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.