Senior Administrator | Performance and Reward Management
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Working within a rapidly developing arena in an international environment, you will assist in delivering complete, pragmatic solutions, having many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues and making every day different.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
If you are a proactive and forward thinking individual, committed and driven to achieving excellence, professionally qualified to at least a diploma level along with an affinity with working with numbers, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively to support the team with varied task completions, such as dealing with the establishment of new carry plans and communication with the client and carry participants on their carried interest allocations
- Ensuring checklists and procedures are followed thoroughly and accurate records are maintained
- Ability to collaborate with your team along with third parties such as, but not limited to, Fund Administrators, Lawyers and Auditors to help run incentive plans for clients to a high standard of accuracy
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients
- Keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards or hold a professional qualification e.g. ACCA/ICSA/STEP
- Strong experience within a funds, trust or incentive scheme arrangement administration business
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.