Within the Performance and Reward Management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this growing area. You will be committed and driven to achieving excellence for your colleagues and your clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing your client’s portfolio and offering advice
- Preparing resolutions for companies and trusts
- Supervising and assisting with the training of trainee administrators and administrators
- Maintaining client records ensuring statutory records are kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of local legislation
- Hold ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.