Senior Administrator | Real Estate | Job Ref: 36935
A great opportunity to join the Real Estate team of an industry leader, providing expert administrative services to clients in the international business environment.
- Collaborating with a team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Acting as a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements
- Ensuring client records are accurately updated
- Assisting in the preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected costs
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA
- Experience in a similar role with fiduciary knowledge
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and as part of a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.