Senior Administrator | Private Wealth
A great role within a successful and growing Private Client Services division. You will have the opportunity to build your Trust Administration career within this environment and have financial support to undertake a relevant professional qualification.
- Administering a complex client portfolio, including property and investment holding companies, EBT structures, Limited Partnerships and family trusts
- Attending client meetings and assisting with the preparation of minutes and dealing with action points as required
- Completing the review process for client entities
- Managing billing cash collection / debtors process and minimising write-offs where possible
- Mentoring of junior members of the team as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Holding or working towards a relevant professional qualification
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.