Senior Administrator | Private Wealth
A great role within a successful and growing Private Client Services division. You will have the opportunity to build your Trust Administration career within this environment and have financial support to undertake a relevant professional qualification.
- Administering a complex client portfolio, including property and investment holding companies, EBT structures, Limited Partnerships and family trusts
- Attending client meetings and assisting with the preparation of minutes and dealing with action points as required
- Completing the review process for client entities
- Managing billing cash collection / debtors process and minimising write-offs where possible
- Mentoring of junior members of the team as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Holding or working towards a relevant professional qualification
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.