Senior Administrator | Private Equity
Joining the Private Equity team in an international provider of fund administration. Within this role you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly
Duties will include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.