Senior Administrator | Private Clients
An established international provider of administration and fiduciary teams are looking for a motivated professional to join their private client team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and other entities, including more complex cases
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns
- Preparing meetings and other meeting documents
- Acting as the immediate point of contact in client relationships
- Managing the billing process
- Ensuring client periodic reviews are undertaken
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally have completed studying towards a relevant professional qualification to diploma level
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in trust and company administration/financial services environment
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and proactive approach to tasks
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.