Senior Administrator / Manager | Accounting
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of debt clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting
- Providing day-to-day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure accurate records
- Preparing and implementing entity customer specific procedures
- Managing client relationships
- Preparing and bookkeeping of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts and annual statutory financials statements
- Preparation of NAV
Experience and skills required:
- Studying or completed ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry – SPV/fund structures
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting, for one or more assigned structures, working closely with more senior members of the team.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.