Senior Administrator | Corporate
A leading global provider of trust, fund and corporate services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their growing corporate services team to be responsible for the bookkeeping and reconciliation of client accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and administering a portfolio of clients
- Preparing board meeting minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with clients and Auditors
- Assisting in the training and development of more junior staff members
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Strong academic background
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Be able to deal with tasks independently
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.