Senior Administrator | Corporate
A leading global provider of trust, fund and corporate services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their growing corporate services team to be responsible for the bookkeeping and reconciliation of client accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and administering a portfolio of clients
- Preparing board meeting minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with clients and Auditors
- Assisting in the training and development of more junior staff members
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Strong academic background
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Be able to deal with tasks independently
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.