Senior Administrator | Corporate
A leading global provider of trust, fund and corporate services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to join their growing corporate services team to be responsible for the bookkeeping and reconciliation of client accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and administering a portfolio of clients
- Preparing board meeting minutes and resolutions
- Liaising with clients and Auditors
- Assisting in the training and development of more junior staff members
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or be studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Strong academic background
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Be able to deal with tasks independently
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Our client is a global corporate services, private clients and fund services provider seeking a finance professional to liaise with clients on a regular basis, managing a client portfolio and assisting in team management. This role would also suit someone ready to take the next step.