Senior Administrator | Corporate Secretarial
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions. Within this role you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative and accounting support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third parties such as Lawyers, Auditors, bankers and Investment Managers
- Assisting with preparation of meetings
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlements
Experience and skills required:
- Professional ICSA, ACCA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of local statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation with an inclusive and supportive culture, where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.