Senior Administrator | Corporate Secretarial
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions. Within this role you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative and accounting support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third parties such as Lawyers, Auditors, bankers and Investment Managers
- Assisting with preparation of meetings
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlements
Experience and skills required:
- Professional ICSA, ACCA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of local statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures.