Senior Administrator | Client Services
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you'll report to the Client Services Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with the client acceptance process, ongoing administration, including company secretary duties and termination/transfer out of client entities
- Managing the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively
- Ensuring you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, providing technical support and training to other staff as and when required
- Ensuring client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Collaborating with the firm's risk and compliance team, ensuring all client due diligence is processed accurately and keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry standards
- Assisting with the ongoing quality control of data input and maintenance within the corporate services practice management database
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification such as ICSA diploma or STEP is essential
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Advance your career in a market-leading, global financial services provider where you will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Inquisitive, ambitious and hungry to learn, you’ll help to drive this international funds business forward, being supported to make great strides in your career through excellent learning and development opportunities, whilst enjoying a competitive salary and benefits package.
Collaborate with your team of Administrators in a leading provider of fund administration offering an ambitious and innovative environment, that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a highly professional team where clients and employees are at the heart of this international business, where you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.