Senior Administrator | Client Services
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you'll report to the Client Services Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with the client acceptance process, ongoing administration, including company secretary duties and termination/transfer out of client entities
- Managing the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively
- Ensuring you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, providing technical support and training to other staff as and when required
- Ensuring client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Collaborating with the firm's risk and compliance team, ensuring all client due diligence is processed accurately and keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry standards
- Assisting with the ongoing quality control of data input and maintenance within the corporate services practice management database
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification such as ICSA diploma or STEP is essential
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.