Senior Administrator | Client Services
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you'll report to the Client Services Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with the client acceptance process, ongoing administration, including company secretary duties and termination/transfer out of client entities
- Managing the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively
- Ensuring you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, providing technical support and training to other staff as and when required
- Ensuring client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Collaborating with the firm's risk and compliance team, ensuring all client due diligence is processed accurately and keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry standards
- Assisting with the ongoing quality control of data input and maintenance within the corporate services practice management database
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification such as ICSA diploma or STEP is essential
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.