Senior Accounts Officer
An established international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Accounts Officer to join their team, taking responsibility for bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements for their corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping of entities’ financial transactions
- Preparation of reporting, such as cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- Acting as primary point of contact with auditors whilst arranging audits
- Liaising with third parties, such as property managers and client representatives
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Previous financial statements preparation experience
- Understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
A boutique fund administration business is seeking an ambitious funds professional to manage a team of Fund Administrators providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new real estate and private equity funds clients.