Senior Accounts Officer
An award winning, publicly listed fund and corporate services provider is seeking an experienced individual to join their Group finance team, providing multi-jurisdictional support to administration teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with teams in various jurisdictions to resolve complex queries on systems, invoicing and reporting
- Liaising with external Auditors
- Developing an understanding of the VAT processes and submission of quarterly UK returns
- Providing training on time and billing processes to administration teams
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff members with oversight of work
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional accounting qualification
- Previous financial statements preparation experience
- Understanding of accountancy standards and values
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.