Senior Accounting Officer
Our client is seeking a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team. This is a great role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career in a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial information for a portfolio of private equity funds/real estate or corporate clients
- Acting as main contact for allocated clients
- Assisting in the setup of alternative investment funds and
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the client portfolio
- Preparing periodic and regulatory reports and management reportings
- Organising and participating in board and shareholders meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either a funds, real estate or corporate environment
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and efficient team, in a rapidly developing arena, within an international organisation. Every day will offer new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.