Senior Accounting Officer
Our client is seeking a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team. This is a great role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career in a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial information for a portfolio of private equity funds/real estate or corporate clients
- Acting as main contact for allocated clients
- Assisting in the setup of alternative investment funds and
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the client portfolio
- Preparing periodic and regulatory reports and management reportings
- Organising and participating in board and shareholders meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either a funds, real estate or corporate environment
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.