Senior Accounting Officer
Our client is seeking a qualified or nearly qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team. This is a great role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career in a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial information for a portfolio of private equity funds/real estate or corporate clients
- Acting as main contact for allocated clients
- Assisting in the setup of alternative investment funds and
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the client portfolio
- Preparing periodic and regulatory reports and management reportings
- Organising and participating in board and shareholders meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either a funds, real estate or corporate environment
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.