Senior Accounting Officer
Our client is seeking a qualified or nearly-qualified Accountant to join their dynamic team. This is a great role for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career in a corporate environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial information for a portfolio of private equity funds/real estate or corporate clients
- Acting as main contact for allocated clients
- Assisting in the setup of alternative investment funds and
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the client portfolio
- Preparing periodic and regulatory reports and management reportings
- Organising and participating in board and shareholders meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either a funds, RE or corporate environment
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.