A great opportunity working within the Group Financial Accounting Services team of this Family Office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
- Managing fixed asset registers, ensuring all capital expenditure is authorised and accounted for
- Managing the sales and purchase ledgers, bookkeeping intercompany, related party and supplier invoices
- Preparing daily bank account and treasury loan note blotter
- Reconciling financial discrepancies, collecting and analysing information
- Managing month end process
- Preparing monthly management accounts, financial resources requirement calculations for two regulated entities and preparing annual statutory financial statements
- Maintaining monthly cash flow forecasts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong A levels and degree level education or equivalent is desirable
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA) with post qualification experience
- In depth understanding of FRS102 (The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Ireland)
- Proven track record of successfully working in a family office or professional services environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.