Senior Accountant | 9 Month Contract
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing fixed asset registers, ensuring all capital expenditure is authorised and accounted for
- Managing the sales and purchase ledgers, bookkeeping intercompany, related party and supplier invoices
- Preparing daily bank account and treasury loan note blotter
- Reconciling financial discrepancies, collecting and analysing information
- Managing month end process
- Preparing monthly management accounts, financial resources requirement calculations for two regulated entities and preparing annual statutory financial statements
- Maintaining monthly cash flow forecasts
Experience and skills required:
- Strong A levels and degree level education or equivalent is desirable
- Ideally a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA) with post qualification experience
- In depth understanding of FRS102 - The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Ireland
- Proven track record of successfully working in a family office or professional services environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Join a leading provider of financial services in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items.
Support the growth, profitability and expansion of this ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business, where you will use your solutions driven attitude to solve problems and seize every opportunity to support the company’s clients and staff.
Join a friendly in-house finance team where you will work in a challenging and fast paced partnership environment focussing on billing and debt management, managing all aspects of the revenue control cycle for a specified group of partners and fee earners, allowing you to build robust relationships within your partner group.