A great opportunity working within the Group Financial Accounting Services team of this Family Office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
- Managing fixed asset registers, ensuring all capital expenditure is authorised and accounted for
- Managing the sales and purchase ledgers, bookkeeping intercompany, related party and supplier invoices
- Preparing daily bank account and treasury loan note blotter
- Reconciling financial discrepancies, collecting and analysing information
- Managing month end process
- Preparing monthly management accounts, financial resources requirement calculations for two regulated entities and preparing annual statutory financial statements
- Maintaining monthly cash flow forecasts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong A levels and degree level education or equivalent is desirable
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA) with post qualification experience
- In depth understanding of FRS102 (The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Ireland)
- Proven track record of successfully working in a family office or professional services environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.