Senior Accountant | Jersey / London | Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
Assist the Group Finance Controller with various day-to-day tasks, preparing year-end audit files and reviewing work performed by the accounts assistants along with ad hoc projects.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and year-end audit files
- Reviewing bank reconciliations
- Assisting and training of the new revenue accounts assistant as required
- Reviewing revenue figures, working with the revenue accounts assistant to ensure accurate invoicing of clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally holding, or studying towards, a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills and a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.