Senior Accountant | Accounting and Business Services
A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a global provider of accounting and business advisory networks, providing accounting, tax, bookkeeping and back office services to a range of clients.
- Preparing financial statements and management accounts
- Preparing tax computations, tax returns and dividend certificates
- Maintaining key relationships with clients
- Preparing electronic payments
- Preparing budgets and cashflow forecasts
Ideally you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- Strong accounting skills and experience of preparing management and statutory accounts
- Technical knowledge of income tax and UK GAAP accounting standards
- Works collaboratively and is a team player
- Strong client focus
- General consulting exposure to a range of clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).