Senior Accountant | Accounting and Business Services
A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a global provider of accounting and business advisory networks, providing accounting, tax, bookkeeping and back office services to a range of clients.
- Preparing financial statements and management accounts
- Preparing tax computations, tax returns and dividend certificates
- Maintaining key relationships with clients
- Preparing electronic payments
- Preparing budgets and cashflow forecasts
Ideally you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- Strong accounting skills and experience of preparing management and statutory accounts
- Technical knowledge of income tax and UK GAAP accounting standards
- Works collaboratively and is a team player
- Strong client focus
- General consulting exposure to a range of clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.