Senior Accountant | Accounting and Business Services
A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a global provider of accounting and business advisory networks, providing accounting, tax, bookkeeping and back office services to a range of clients.
- Preparing financial statements and management accounts
- Preparing tax computations, tax returns and dividend certificates
- Maintaining key relationships with clients
- Preparing electronic payments
- Preparing budgets and cashflow forecasts
Ideally you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- Strong accounting skills and experience of preparing management and statutory accounts
- Technical knowledge of income tax and UK GAAP accounting standards
- Works collaboratively and is a team player
- Strong client focus
General consulting exposure to a range of clients If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.