A great opportunity for a qualified Accountant within a successful real estate team, you will deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements
- Liaising with auditors for the financial audit of client entities
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters, as required
- Reviewing annual and periodic accounts prepared by the team
- Conducting appraisals for direct reports
- Supervising and coaching more junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or similar
- Experience of producing financial statements for a variety of corporate entities
- Experience coaching and developing others on a one-on-one basis
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!