A great opportunity for a qualified Accountant within a successful real estate team, you will deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements
- Liaising with auditors for the financial audit of client entities
- Attending client meetings in respect of accounting matters, as required
- Reviewing annual and periodic accounts prepared by the team
- Conducting appraisals for direct reports
- Supervising and coaching more junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or similar
- Experience of producing financial statements for a variety of corporate entities
- Experience coaching and developing others on a one-on-one basis
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.